Top five pranks on April Fools Day
April Fools Day is celebrated around the world on 1st April every year. The day is not a legal holiday but is observed by sharing light pranks and hoaxes with close friends and families. Many times people do run out of ideas of pranks. For those in crisis, here are the top five pranks to trick your friends on April Fools Day.
1. Soda Bottle – Its hot summer afternoon. Buy a 500 ml soda bottle and offer a colleague or a friend if he/she wants some water. As soon as the person drinks from the bottle, the face of the person will be worth a capture.
2. Fake sneeze – Wet you hands with water and pretend like you are sneezing and sprinkle the water on your friend. You will never forget the reaction of your friend.
3. Sunday school – On a Sunday, wake up your siblings saying ‘Oh no! It’s Late for school.’ Be careful if you have an elder brother or sister.
4. Honey Shampoo – Try replacing the shampoo bottle with some honey. Make sure you try this only with those who take the humor in the right way.
5. Fake cake – Fill a cake box with frosting and make it look like a cake. Place it in the office kitchen and wait for a colleague to cut out a piece.
Post a new comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.