Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2010, All India Radio (Akashvani – AIR) and Doordarshan (DD)
All India Radio (AIR) and Doordarshan (DD) has invited applications for 128 Engineering Assistants for Radio Stations/ Doordarshan Kendras/ LPTV Relay Centres. The details of vacancies are as below :
The recruitment is done on
the basis of written test which will be held on 24/10/2010 at 11.00 AM
at various centres in India.
- North Zone : Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Delhi and UT of Chandigarh : 28 posts
- East Zone : West Bengal, Orissa, Bihar and Jharkhand : 01 post
- North East Zone : Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland & Sikkim : 26 posts
- West Zone : Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Goa, UT of Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli : 23 posts
- South Zone : Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, UT of Pondicherry, Andaman Nicobar and Lakshadweep : 50 posts
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-
Qualification : 3 years Diploma in
Radio/Tele-communication/ Electrical/ Electronics/ IT/ Electrical
Communication Engineering recognised by Govt. of India.
Candidates are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed OMR Application Forms. The application
fee is Rs.100/- (Rs.25/- for SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman), which can be
procured from the main branch of SBI from the list provided in the
detailed advt. upto 30/07/2010.
The application should be submitted to the respective Zonal Chief
Engineers on the basis of zone opted for, by post or courier or in
person so as to reach on or before 02/08/2010.
More info is available ator please visit http://www.ddindia.gov.in/ –> Business –> Job opportunity
Post a new comment