Posted by Parasshuram on August 3rd, 2011 in Jobs | 8 Comments
Click here to cancel reply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
April 30, 2012
I AM HVAC TECHNICIAN SO I WANT JOB
March 17, 2012
To take a challenging role on business operation and give an efficient and effective solution that would help the organization to achieve the best solution in business which would increase its productivity in market.
Technical Skills and Certifications
• Fiber Optic Technician Certificate Course from IDEMI, Mumbai.
• Basic Pneumatic & Hydraulic Course from IDEMI, Mumbai.
• Certificate Course In Industrial Automation From Bandra Polytechnic, Mumbai.
Designation : Instrumentation Officer
Company : M/S LUPIN Ltd.
Duration : August -2010 to Till Date
Company Profile : Pharmaceutical
• Working on DCS ABB makes (Advant AC 460).
• Working on PLC ABB makes.
• Working on DAS system make YAKOGAWA and SCADA system make Indusoft Web Studio v6.1
• Fault finding and troubleshooting in on line DCS plant. Preventive maintenance of DCS, configuring tag in history of DCS, saving database back-up of DCS.
• Daily routine activity, to take routine readings and calibration of field instruments and record keeping in register.
• Calibration, installation and maintenance of field instruments : (Temperature, Pressure, flow , Level, ) Transmitters, switches , indicators, scanner, PID controller, pH meter, Gas Detectors, batching meter, water meter, weighing balance, control valve, Boiler, Utility and HVAC instruments.
• Preventive maintenance of VFD, UPS, Intercom system and Door Interlock system.
• Documentation of Instruments i.e. calibration reports, check list, history cards updating, tagging work, Addition & deletion of instrument. Attending the Preventive Maintenance.
Coordinating with Senior Team members in case of modification activities, new project commissioning.
• Ensuring control of records and documents to comply with USFDA ,GMP and WHO
• Prepare instrument related document like SOPs, DQ,IQ,OQ,PQ and instrument check list
• Others: Participate in weekly EHS and cGMP trainings.
Designation : Sr. Instrumentation Technician
Company : M/S Das Offshore Engineering Pvt Ltd
Contractor : Leighton Contractor India Pvt Ltd
Client : O.N.G.C.
Duration : July -2009 to July -2010
Company Profile : Oil & Gas
• Instrument calibration & installation.
• Instruments are pressure transmitter, pig indicators, pressure switch high-low ,shut-down valve ,pressure indicators , temperature transmitter ,temperature indicators ,gas detectors- H2s & HC , flam detectors , shut down panel, gas detectors panel.
• Leak testing, loop checking, hydro testing, continuity testing, Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning.
• Supervise on Fitter & Electrician work.
• Documentation of Instruments i.e. instrument calibration reports, check list and reconciliation of project material.
Designation : Instrumentation Technician
Company : M/S Rallis India Ltd (Tata Enterprise)
Duration : Jan 2007 to May 2009
Company Profile : Agro Chemicals Herbicides
Working On D.C.S. Foxboro I/A Series Version 10.1series
• Doing configuration of Input & Output.
• Configuration of control loop in D.C.S.
• Instrumentation wiring in Variable Frequency Drive Make – Allen Bradley 300 H.P.
• Documentation of instrumentation.
• Fault finding and troubleshooting in shut down jobs.
• Monitor and operating all the process of plant via DCS.
• To take routine readings and calibration of field instruments and record keeping in register.
• Calibration, Repairing, Testing & Installation of all field instruments. Transmitter, indicators, switches, actuator, control valve, I/P convertors & solenoids valve, pressure gauges, safety valve & PRV.
• Having knowledge of calibrators and HART Communicator.
• Auto Centrifuge: PLC Panel caballing & loop testing.
• Hydrogenation: Instrument installing, caballing & pneumatic tubing.
• Auto filling machine: Machine installing, pneumatic tubing and commissioning.
Designation : Instrumentation Technician (As a Trainee)
Company : M/S Amines & Plasticizer India Ltd
Duration : Sept 2003 to Aug 2006
Company Profile: Chemicals
Calibration, repairing, testing & installation of Pneumatic instruments.
Education Qualifications Year & Month Class
N.C.T.V.T in instrumentation (Mumbai) Oct-2006 First
Higher Secondary School (H.S.C) Feb 2002 Second
Secondary School (S.S.C) March 2000 Second
• Comfortable with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
• Office Automation.
• Date Of Birth : November 9th, 1984.
• Marital Status : Single.
• Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Marathi.
• Hobbies : Travelling.
I hereby declare that the above information provided by me is true and authentic to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : Navi Mumbai.
February 2, 2012
FIRE& SAFETY AND ITI DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS
I WANNA A JOB I ONGC PLZ SEND ME U COMMITEMENT
October 12, 2011
i want a job
October 7, 2011
please give md job, my qulification, m.a economics. I am fresher.
September 25, 2011
please give me job. My qualification is diploma electrical engineer. and i am always freser.
September 23, 2011
Please give me job.
My qualification and other details are given below.
ssc 72.86% gseb
hsc(sci) 58.40%a group
diploma mechanical 61.30%