LIC Recruitment 2010, LIC of India careers, Jobs, Life Insurance Corporation of India, ADA, Apply Online
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest life insurance company in India fully owned by the Government of India.
LIC has assets estimated of 8 Trillion Rupees (or about $170 Billion dollars) and has a network of around 1.2 million of its agents for soliciting life insurance business from the public.
LIC has more than 2048 branches and offices in various cities and towns of India.
LIC has invited applications for recruitment of 5578 Apprentice Development Officers for its 8 Zonal and various Divisional Offices/branches across India.
The recruitment is for the following Zones
- Central Zonal Office, Bhopal : 415 posts in 9 Divisional Offices
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad : 685 posts in 17 Divisional Offices
- North Central Zonal Office – Kanpur : 718 posts in 12 Divisional Offices
- East Central Zonal Office,Patna : 614 posts in 9 Divisional Offices
- Southern Zonal Office, Chennai : 634 posts in 11 Divisional Offices
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai : 1072 posts in 18 Divisional Offices
- Eastern Zonal Office,Kolkata : 713 posts in 11 Divisional Offices
- North Zonal Office, Delhi : 727 posts in 14 Divisional Offices
Online registerations have begun from 17-3-2010 and last date is on 17-4-2010. The written test will be conducted on Sunday the 13th June 2010.
Please visit http://www.licindia.in/ADO/ado-recruitment.htm
Check the below related links for more info.
- Fee Payment Challan – Format (pdf – 14 KB)
- Vacancies (zone-wise & division-wise) with zone codes and division/center codes
- Employment Notice – Short Notice (pdf - 57 KB) Detailed Notice (pdf – 87 KB)
- Job Requirement (pdf – 8 KB)
- Remuneration (pdf- 9 KB)
- Eligibility Conditions (pdf – 14 KB)
- Selection Procedure (pdf – 11KB)
- How to Apply (pdf – 20KB)
- Important Instructions (pdf – 23 KB)
Post a new comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.