Kerala SSLC results 2012 published

Posted by Parasshuram on April 26th, 2012 in Exam Results | No Comments

The SSLC results of the Government of Kerala have been declared( SSLC exam results ) on April 26, 2012 at 11:30 a.m by Education Minister P. K. Abdu Rabb. The results can be checked at the  below sites.

http://www.results.itschool.gov.in/.

http://keralaresults.nic.in/

The results of upto 9th standard will be published on May 2, 2012. To get the result on mobile, students have to send an SMS to Kerala “short code” to 537252 in the format: SSLC “registration number.”

The CM also said that the Department has also made a record performance in the distribution of text books.

“Already 90 per cent of the text books needed for the coming academic year had reached the districts. Printing was over in the case of the remaining 10 per cent. He said”

The Chief Minister of Kerala Oommen Chandy told that Education Minister P. K. Abdu Rabb will declare the results at a press conference. It would be a record achievement for the Education Department to publish results this early, on April 26, 2012 he said.

We wish the SSLC students all the best.

 

 

Tags:


 

Post a new comment

Your Thoughts

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-1043921-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');