10 Most Popular Websites in China
The most popular Chinese website is baidu.com, the leading Chinese language search engine. It provides simple and reliable search experience, strong in Chinese language and multi-media content including MP3 music and movies, the first to offer WAP and PDA-based mobile search in China.
2. QQ.com: Founded in Shenzhen in November, 1998, Tencent is recognized as the operator of the leading Internet community in China.
3. sina.com.cn: With 230 million registered users worldwide and a record 500 million daily page views, SINA is the most recognized Internet brand name in China and among Chinese communities globally.
4. sohu.com: Sohu.com Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHU) is China's premier online brand and indispensable to the daily life of millions of Chinese, providing a network of web properties and community based/web 2.0 products which offer the vast Sohu user community a broad array of choices regarding information, entertainment and communication.
5. 163.com: NetEase operates a leading interactive online and wireless community in China and is a major provider of Chinese language content and services through our online games, wireless value-added services and Internet portal businesses.
6. taobao.com is the largest consumer e-commerce website in Asia with more than 30 million registered.
7. yahoo.com.cn is a leading Internet search engine and portal serving China's consumers and businesses.
8. google.cn: Enables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRank, caching and translation of results, and an option to find similar pages. The company's focus is developing search technology.
10. tom.com is a leading wireless Internet company in China providing value-added multimedia products and services.
Post a new comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.