Top five amusement parks in India
Amusement or theme parks are the best place to have fun with family during vacations or weekends. The variety of rides, water pools, food and shopping malls allow all the family members to forget all the tensions and have a great time. Here are the top five amusements parks in India one shouldn’t miss.
1. Essel World – Essel World has the largest water theme park in the country and is located in Mumbai in the state of Maharashta. The theme park is spread in an area of 30 acres at the Gorai Beach Island which can be reached by cabs.
2. Fun n Food Village – The Fun n Food Village is located in Gurgaon near Delhi as well as near Nagpur in Maharashtra. The water park in Gurgaon has the longest water slide in the country known as Lazy River.
3. Ramoji Film City – Ramoji Film City is located in the city of Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh and is also counted among the seven wonders of the city. It is a film studio complex, which has been recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest film city in the world.
4. Entertainment City – The Entertainment City is also known as the Disney Land of India, located in Noida in Uttar Pradesh. The park is equipped with 30 rides which were supplied by the European manufacturers.
5. Gujarat Science City – The Gujarat Science City is more educated oriented. The park aims in education in the form of entertainment. It was also visited by former Indian President Dr. Abdul Kalam and is located Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat.