Best restaurant campaigns on Facebook!
September 23, 2012 | Social Media has become the boon to connect to each other via World Wide Web authority. One such medium to connect in this virtual world is like that of “Facebook”. Facebook has become a trend setter for contests and campaigns and just like all other publicity tools we also take up Facebook for other investments in terms of our small business tools.
Today we shall discuss the best of restaurant Campaigns on Facebook that can make you go all higher even than what it takes to cross the mark with the TV Commercials. Along with the express success of fame, the social business tool of Facebook is considered to be in the top most count tool for your Best restaurant campaigns on Facebook.
The low cost on this social media bridge will make you take up the perfect of the ideas and also make you dine on to the best of the preferences as per your target audiences that you would like to connect with.
So underneath are listed the Best Restaurant Campaigns on that your contestants would incline towards
- The recipe demand – All you need to do is ask your customers to present the ideas of the various cuisines that are of their choice and can be launched in the restaurant. Your contestants can create their own recipes and upload the photographs. The more likes a photograph gets the chances of the next level to win the contest for the contestant to a secure route. Getting more and more likes will get you more and more of audiences on your fan page and also help to promote your restaurant in your “Feature your recipe contest”. You can give away a special voucher to the winning contestant along with the complimentary deal from your chains side.
- Guess the Game to get the fame contest- this is one of the most amazing ideas as people will always remain into the games contest as they love to win it to feel the “thrill it”. So you can plan a game in which the competitors are supposed to figure out the ingredients that have been used in that particular dish.
- Dish it to Win it – this feature campaign will make you feel the difference when you ask your customers to give in the name for your dish that you display with the picture. The creativity of people around can attract more of the traffic and convert it into the highest if the scaling rate for your publicity campaign for your restaurant. This strategy will take your sponsorship along with the showmanship on a greater toll.
- Hunt the cookie- this contest takes your customer traffic straight to your customer website each day to click on the fortune cookie to decide that who wins the dinner for two.
- Photo contests – in this campaign you can invite customers to illustrate their “put in your own restaurant name superiority” in an artistic way and place their views on to your Facebook fan page.
Post a new comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.